Monday, July 19, 2010

What happened to us?

The past few months have been CRAZY!!!! We arrived here in April and promptly caught 34 sicknesses. I may be slightly exaggerating. It could have been only 32.

We have been here for 8 years it seems, living in my mother's extra bedroom. Well, it isn't even that. It is my stepdad's office which he cleaned out so all 8 bodies could sleep on bunkbeds and annoy him and make he want to stay away when we were in occupation.
So, all the blogs I was following have all erased themselves from my following blogs list!

The end of this week, we are travelling through Canada on the Alcan to Washington to see relatives and friends.
Oh dear blog I have ignored you in favor of Facebook and being lectured. It's about time I came back!

Anyone who I can't remember following, please send me a note so I can re-follow your blog.

Cheers,
Me

No comments: