Monday, November 30, 2009

A Sunday Thanksgiving??

Well, we had our Thanksgiving dinner last night and it was great. I stuffed myself so full that I felt I might not eat again for a long time. I ate dessert a few hours later.
We missed the Shelby family and Andrew. Regi and Caroline came over, as well as Tim.
The menu consisted of turkey (of course), mashed potatoes, gravy, dressing, green beans with ginger orange sauce, eggnog, sorrel drink, buns. For dessert we ate rocky road and cookies and cream ice cream, pumpkin pie, and coconut cream pie. Tim brought the ice creams! Mmmmm. Those of you who know med student budgets or island living can appreciate getting 1-1/2 gallons of ice cream! He also brought chocolate syrup and peanuts. For the last week or so, Tim has been bringing me cookies and all sorts of goodies. I think he wants to fatten me up.

Mmmmm... now for leftovers!

No comments: