Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1st, already! Wow time flies. Pretty soon we will be welcoming a new one into our extended family. My sister is due at the beginning of December with girl number 3. I am excited for them. I think Rhyann and Nev want to see the new baby. I sure do, but I will not see her until she is about 5 or 6 months old. Boo-hoo.



It has been crazy busy here. I am trying to catch up on transcription while balancing homeschooling, chores, time with children and husband, studying with husband, and resting- not in that order. I can't believe that we have been here for 2 years and we have only 5 months to go! I can't wait... or I can but I am excited!



The puppies are growing big. Within 2 weeks we will have no dogs again. YEA! No growling, pee on the floor, whining, chewing puppies. I will miss their puppy dog eyes, but I will not miss the stink and the annoyance of being interupted every few minutes with puppy concerns. The children are getting plenty of time in the backyard though.



Travis has exams in 2 weeks again. It seems like a never ending cycle. I am not complaining as the cycle s what brings us closer and closer to the day when we leave.



October seemed like a long month, but it is over now. I am missing the chilly days with leaves everywhere. I liss the smell of backyard leaf fires and apple cider. I don't know if I can live in Florida. A few things have been settled. We are not staying for 5th semester here since it would keep us here until late August. We will be returning for Travis to attend 5th semester in Chicago. i dont know where the children and I will be for the 3 months he is in Chicago. We have not decided yet. We are talking about a house somewhere ew can have a base with a travel trailer or such for him to live in while at clinical rotations. It just depends on where he will be.

I like Florida for clinicals. I like Las Vegas too. I just don't want to be in Chicago for 2 years.

1 comment:

Karen Johnson said...

And now already it's December as of tomorrow!! Not long for your next baby.

Glad u stopped by my blog and left a note and your blog site.